Exciting and new things are happening at Beetroot Academy which means we’re growing, day-by-day. The result of this impressive growth is a number of new locations that are currently popping up. Which in turn means we are proud to be searching for the brand new role of Development Manager!
As a member of our family you’ll be required to participate in the opening of new locations. You’ll need to provide support to those currently up and running and be two steps ahead of progress with the Academy’s global (yes, you read correctly, global!) plans! Beetroot is a highly motivated and ambitious company with an international and entrepreneurial team already onboard.
As a part of our dynamic team you’ll be required to bring a contemporary education model, along with Beetroots spirit, into new cities of Ukraine.
You should definitely apply for the Developer Manager post if…
- You’re capable of building networks to develop sustainable & professional partnerships
- You can build relationships with future students & alumni
- You have experience in candidate interviewing for local management roles
- You can coach and empower local management
- You are able to travel from location to location with a view to keeping your eye on the ball of Academy life, city by city
- You’re willing to participate in public events to deliver the mission and vision of our Academy
- You’re ambitious and motivated
- You have a strong desire to succeed in your professional life and work well in a team!
What we’re looking for
- You love people and you’re inspired by giving new opportunities to others
- You’re independent, organized & packed full of initiative
- You’re able to work remotely with your team on a daily basis
- You’re a great public speaker and can engage your audience
- You’re an extrovert with awesome communication skills
- You’re adventurous and ready to travel frequently throughout Ukraine
- You have an easy-going approach to life
- You’ll search for a challenge where others find problems
- You have a keen eye for partnerships and experience in building a community
- You’re fluent in both English and Russian
- 3+ years experience in management, IT and/or an equivalent education
- Experience in public communications
- Run/managed your own project, NGO or start-up of any kind
- Experience, understanding and a keen interest in the IT industry
- Experience in building a community
- A good understanding of the Ukrainian culture
- Experience in recruitment and interviewing
- A diploma of higher education
- Good Ukrainian language skills
- You love borsch!