It is with huge pleasure we’re looking to add a new beetroot to our team.
This time we are looking for an initiative and positive English Teacher for our Beetroot Academy. You should have uncontrolled drive and desire to lead. We don’t need boring lectures and formal training, we will welcome all of your crazy ideas.
Beetroot Academy is a non-profit educational arm of Beetroot, a Swedish-Ukrainian IT company with clients in more than 20 countries globally.
Examples of tasks and responsibilities
- Deliver English to a very high standard
- Build lessons on communicative methodology, but also connect with the technical stuff
- Teach our students to become competent in reading technical documentation, doing correspondence with Customers directly about technical specifications, updates, etc. and what is the most important… speaking
- Develop in students practical skills and all modern cool stuff that directly affect their quality of occupation
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience in teaching English
- An experience of working in the international environment
- Proven results of teaching adults
- The desire to share knowledge and influence the quality of training of future IT- specialists
- An understanding of web-development
- A strong love for borsch!