Exciting times! We’re looking for a passionate and experienced HR specialist, who is looking and ready for new challenges.
Beetroot Academy enters a new phase of expansion. We are growing our international team with talented and passionate individuals to scale up our work on bringing world-class education to Ukraine. Over this coming year, our team will more than double in size, and as HR, you will be our first new member. Your first task: build up the rest of the team. You will be recruiting locally as well as internationally, working with highly qualified candidates. On the long term, you will be a leading force in all our HR work by creating, establishing, and continuously improving routines for recruitment, teambuilding, employer branding and more.
- Grow our team with extraordinary individuals
- Partake in improving and maintaining of our career consultancy program (taken by each student at the end of the course)
- Recruit teachers (IT specialists) and make sure that our students are taught by skilled and motivated professionals
- Take an active role in developing and improving strategies for recruitment, people management and other HR activities
- Keep us at the top of our game with team building, trainings, and other meaningful activities
- Develop our employer brand and make industry professionals aware of us as a progressive, attractive and rewarding employer
What we’re looking for
- 2 or more years experience in recruitment and/or HR
- Genuine passion for connecting the right person with the right challenge and a firm belief that teams built right will always outperform separate individuals
- Getting a kick out of helping individuals and teams reach their potential
- Belief in education and desire to bring people opportunities for self-realization
- Entrepreneurial/active drive and ability to take things in own hands instead of awaiting instructions
- Non-hierarchical worldview, humility
- Upper-intermediate English
- You love borsch!