Exciting times! We’re extremely happy to work with an awesome client based in Stockholm, Sweden. We’re looking for a Linux Expert. It’s time to make a dream team happen.
Our client specializes in developing complete digital services and solutions that create better conditions for retail and public spaces. They have many years of experience in developing software and hardware to digitalize physical environments.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
Examples of responsibilities
- Help building a fork of an existing Linux Distribution
- Switching / Updating a Kernel when necessary
- Design Docker containers
- Implement software in Linux, like Chromium, Xorg, Syslogd
- Write scripts (Python/Go/PHP) to support Linux operations
- Help setting up a logging platform
What we’re looking for
- Solid linux knowledge, you like the command line
- Experience with Docker Linux Distributions (RancherOS, CoreOS or minimal Linux distros like Ubuntu Core or Alpine Linux)
- Knowledge about Docker containers in production
- Experience with software like Xorg, Chromium, Cloudconfig, SSH
- Understanding of networking, architecture and core web technologies
- Basic understanding of the kernel and how to customize the kernel to our needs
- Interest in embedded Linux environments, circuit boards like the Raspberry and IoT devices
- Good level of English
- Knowledge of cloud providers like AWS or Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of GO, Python or PHP
- You love borsch!