We’re incredibly happy to have been entrusted to find a sharp, new PHP developer to join the team of one of our favorite Swedish clients.
They are developing a product for businesses to manage, analyze and have a dialogue with their customers on social media. It is a business tool for a Facebook pages and Twitter accounts, to keep track of all those discussions with your customers and build great relationships. Their customers are some of the largest brands on social media in Sweden. They work with some of the biggest companies in Sweden like national banks, telecommunication companies, airlines and supermarket chains.
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience as a web-developer
- Strong PHP skills
- Experience with PHP frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony
- Good experience with RestAPI
- MySQL knowledge
- Experience in installing Linux server software like apache/ngnix
- Good English
- Knowledge of web sockets and understanding the performance limitations
- Knowledge other database technologies like Postgres, Elastic Search
- Experience with Amazon EC2, load balancers etc.
- You love borsch!