Exciting times! We’re extremely happy to work with an awesome, new client based in Malmo, Sweden, who has developed a valuation system that is used directly by insurance companies. We’re looking for a Data Operator, who is looking and ready for new challenges. It’s time to make a dream team happen.
As a for the work model, you will be part of a team and communicate directly with the client.
Examples of tasks and responsibilities
- Looking for proper information on the internet for complementing the content in the valuation system. Source criticism is key when sifting through product specs on the internet.
- Manually filling in the products specifications
- Identifying product names for valuation
- Working with a big information database, structuring and categorizing correctly
What we’re looking for
- Higher education, no matter what degree you have (Bachelor, Master, etc.)
- Used to working behind the computer, writing speed, used to shortcuts etc.
- You can easily concentrate on the process and keep concentrating for a long time
- Analytical mind
- Critical thinking, an ability to make estimations
- Well organized, proactive and quick learner
- Result orientation and responsibility
- Advanced computer user
- An interest in technology and a keen eye on what's new on the market.
- Work experience as a content manager or client relation manager
- Experience in working with any big database