Exciting times! We’re extremely happy to work with an awesome client based in San Francisco, CA and Tel Aviv, Israel. We’re looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join the team of a really cool client. It’s time to make a dream team happen.
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer with a proven track-record of building test automation. In this role, you’ll be owning test automation end-to-end. Automation tests will cover projects that include integrations with the real-time AI, NLP, ASR and ML infrastructure.
Our client is a product company that is split across San Francisco, CA and Tel Aviv, Israel. You will have a chance to join market-leading Conversation Intelligence platform for sales and customer success teams. They use Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning, and Artificial Intelligence to unite sales conversations into a single dashboard, allowing sales teams to identify what works to close more deals. Some of their clients are Cisco Meraki and Marketo.
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in UI test automation & QA
- Proven track record of leadership, excellence & creativity
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Highly responsible, enthusiastic and thorough
- Ability and initiative to handle end-to-end responsibilities
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Mathematics, s/w Engineering, or comparable
- Good level of English
- Experience with Selenium
- Mastery of Python
- Understanding of work with BDD
- You love borsch!